27 Jul 2012

Skin food -Ginseng Mask review.

Rating: 3/5

Today I went to skin food to get my sister a pot of rice mask (which she said was good) but ended up buying the promotional pack. Today i will review the Ginseng mask which the sales said will balance skin tone and reduce yellowness of the skin in only 3-5 minutes.
Pros: does make the skin smoother afterwards and only require a short time. Smells of really strong Ginseng and has little beads for ex foliation.
Cons: too sticky and messy to apply.




Promotional pack


I will review this to day





BEFORE
 DURING

AFTER

1 comments:

All picture is looking awesome!!! Thanks a lot for share.May be I'll try with in few days.
Some days ago I was visited another site as like this.That site also so informative. To look that site you may click here.Skin Ginseng

Post a Comment