26 Jul 2012

Beauty Shopping- Erno Laszlo review

Sea mud soap 

Rating: 4/5 Rating lowered due to price and soap form

Had my first beauty lesson, was required to buy a few tools so went shopping.
Along the way i saw Ernos Laszlo (which gary recommended) so went in to buy a few things.










My Review:  Good but pricey for what it is.

The beta wash and Light controlling lotion was brought for my brother because he had really bad acne when he stayed in Hong Kong. It says that it is: The ultimate blemish-fighting, antiseptic gel cleanser and the lotion Reduces oiliness and pore-clogging debris to refine texture without over-drying.
All I could say for this is that the next day you could immediately see that the spots have died down and not so red, so yes I would say it is effective but rather expensive for a small bottle. 


My review: on The sea mud soap
I have used this for 3 months now everyday. This is said to:removes impurities, exfoliates for soft, smooth skin and promote radiance. This face soap was  highly recommend by my makeup teacher (thats why I brought some of their products). I have noticed that I have less breakouts than usual and a reduction in blackheads but it gives a really squeaky feeling once your face is washed.
This soap is quite long lasting however I don't like how it is in a form of a soap bar which is hard to store when wet. 


Repurchase: Hard to say due to price 













0 comments:

Post a Comment