26 Jul 2012

Shopping Shopping Shopping


As you all know I am currently in Hong Kong, been shopping recently and there is a lot to recommend and review on. For now you can have a quick preview on what will be coming up in the next few entries.

Bioderma Shopping haul (yes including the bag)

Roughly $580 here (bag was for $1)

Sasa

Free makeup bag with toothpaste

The following are just random pieces that I brought for myself and other people


My favourite bag: love it, also got a peach colour one
My lovely bag
A new style for me
My lace top

caption

Love the shape,love the price, sigh my new cup yay
My lovely new cup
Such a cutie $180, so pretty
Wedding present
Soooo yummy.......mmmmmmmmmmmm

My lovely dinner

Roughly $100 for two hot pots


Kiss octopus
Says " I love you when you pull them apart"



0 comments:

Post a Comment