26 Jul 2012

Crazy about Mascara! MJ extender review

Rating: Pending

This was one of the top mascara's that people have been going on and on about in my beauty school
(Literally everyone knows about it). I am like a typical Asian with short eye lashes so gave it a try which i could now proudly say that it is one of my first mascaras that I own (doesn't include mascaras that I tried i.e. samples, school mascaras etc).


Mascara wand



Omg I felt such a noob when I opened it because I have noticed loads of fibre lashes so thought that it was used as a tester =_=" and was on a verge of getting a refund =_=", its such an embarrassment to admit. I actually wiped all the fibre lashes off the wand completely after realising that maybe this is what gives the extension results.
ahahah will give feedback after using it.






0 comments:

Post a Comment