31 Oct 2012

Acai Berry Antioxidant cream (organic)


Rating: 9/10     very moisturising and reasonable price tag $240






My eyes have been really damaged lately due to excessive eye makeup removing. After using this eye cream, I have noticed a big improvement (same for my mum) in my eye area. The area is very moisturised and the cream smells like sweet berries. This is a great organic product and good for sensitive skin. definitely will repurchase this because it has great results for its price tag.  it lasts ages.

I brought this product as it was also recommended to me by a celebrity make-up artist from my beauty school. I brought this via the beauty school so i'm not able to give out a legitimate website of where to buy this.
I've also tried the coffee flavoured one which is said to reduce eye bags/dark circles but i don't think it is as effective





2 comments:

Glad to know this. Where did you get this?
-Remi-D.com

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I got this from my makeup school but i know you can also get this online

Post a Comment