2 Oct 2012

Colour2 Professional makeup & green bean face wash


Rating: 9/10









It was lovely to see just how much choice I had in choosing eye shadow. this palette was roughly $500 for 30 colours (discounted) and I love the colours they are just so vibrate and very pigmented. I love every single colour although i haven't properly tried it all out yet but i know i love them because i chose them.
I really like the good quality leather casing but i would say the only downside is that the powder does get fairly messy (crumble on the case).

The lip colours are just great for practice ^^ allot of shades to choose from (only $99).

ok just a BRIEF look at some of the colours. and yes i just did this in less than 10mins with my fingers just to try it out, so please excuse the messiness.











0 comments:

Post a Comment