19 Jun 2012

Palmer's cocoa butter. See it used on me! Do not read post if sensitive to pictures with rashes/spots


Rating: 4/5 good but slow- see it yourself

I always wanted to know how effective this is on scars

If you want to try, get it from boots now because it is half price! original price from boots is £9


Yes I know that after reading from my previous entry I have gone through alot of trouble with my skin. I have also developed a rash on my belly due to i think a burn from a product (used so many I can't quite tell what product). But yes how effective is this??
Its quite a big NEW scar, these are pictures of my rashes in spaces of 1-2weeks everyday application


This was actually my 3rd application it was redder before






Few days after second week





This is the next day of previous pic, big difference 
next day

previous day 27.06.12






I don't really like the oil like consistency, its fairly greasy when applying it. but if it works I don't mind. There is however a new pump design bottle 

August (stopped using it for a month)


















0 comments:

Post a Comment