8 Jun 2012

Optrex eyewash


Rating: neither like or dislike but definitely a recommended step for your makeup removal process.
This is quite refreshing but I think the eye bath doesn't really position well on my face without leaking.


Sorry for the dark picture

Ok this is also a makeup tip that I would like to give today. After when I remove my makeup I would always use this eyewash to wash my eyes to remove any traces of eye liner in it. I think this is a very important procedure because not only that it will reduce the chances of eye infection it is also very hydrating for the eyes.
I must say that it isn't the most comfortable feeling of washing your eye but I do notice tiny traces of black dots in the eye wash after it has cleaned my eyes.
This bottle is intended for 3 months usage and please do not reuse any of the solution once its used for one eye.
How to wash your eye?: you pour the eye solution into the blue eye bath until it reaches the marked like (eye bath comes with the wash), then you place the eye bath over your opened eye then rock your head side to side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment