3 Jun 2012

Mario Badescu- Control cream

Rating: 3.5/5
comments: it works/improves the rashes but doesn't completely cure the issue. also pricey for what it is but worth investing if nothing else works because the results vary for people.

Yay I have finally received my Mario Badescu products ordered from beautybay.

My Delivery
 Product that I will review: mario badescu control cream  (14ml) £14.95 

Lol the cream looks like its flying 


There is now a 'buy 2 get 3 products free"  offer on beauty bay, so for those that would like to try out their products hurry and get yours now. I actually love buying from beautybay.com because their delivery is usually super quick and well packaged.
This is actually the erm...maybe the 7th jar I've brought (brought it for other people as well as myself) and so far love it although its not amazing and completely cure the problematic areas.



What is it?: Mario Badescu Control Cream (14ml) is an anti-redness cream that works best for red, rashy, flaky and irritated skin types, also for Rosacea sufferers.
Repurchase: Yes
Results: I am overall satisfied with the results because my rashes/redness go down quite quickly after application. My brother had really bad eczema around his eyes for a few months and after a few applications it has completely recovered but came back once he stopped. But I've also had really good feedback from my cousin about this
Comments: Do think that it is slightly pricey for a small jar but worth the purchase if on offer. Results are not amazing but it does work. Give it a try





0 comments:

Post a Comment