7 Jun 2012

Strangest thing to review


Rating: 5/5 (you have to look at the spider to catch it urgggh)


Spider Catcher 







Ok I know this may be one of the strangest/random reviews but if you are scared of spiders like me this is your new hero! 
How does it work: the spider catcher is about 65cm in length, you squeeze the handle so the bristles open, target your enemy then attack, you then release the handle when it is above the nasty thing to capture it. Then BAM it catches the nasty thing amazingly.
BUT 
Ok I am sorry for spider lovers out there but it doesn't kill it. it is like a Pokeball =_=" you can catch the pokemon but you will have to release it (Of course you  choose your location far from your house =_=" so it never comes back for revenge).

Advantages:
1) It works on any size spiders 
2) no need to beg people to remove spiders then get chased my them with the spider in their hand
3)The stick is longer enough to feel safe and not get too close
4)storage
5) comes with a fake spider to pull pranks on people hehehe.... and yourself =_="
6) not battery operated, one off cost

Disadvantages:
1)I am always worried that once I squeeze the handle to open the bristles the spider will me running after me. 
2)Doesn't kill it (sorry spider lovers)
3) You have to look at the spider to capture it
6) So how frequently are you going to have spiders in the house?? is it worth the investment?? (sorry I don't know the price because it was a gift! thank you)
6.5) Comes with a fake spider that scares me so much



0 comments:

Post a Comment