26 May 2012

peel off - KOSE SEIKISHO Mask White



My Rating: 2/5


Sample Size

After 20mins of drying


What is it?: Is a peel-off black mask (after 20mins of application) that removes dirt and impurities to increase skins clarity and radiance (maybe blackheads?).

Repurchase:  No

Conclusion: I  liked the peel off idea and was easy to peel, thick consistency but left me with a red rash

Comments: I have only brought the sample size of this product because just as I was about to pay for the full size product the shop assistant said that it may irritate my skin ( I had skin allergies when I was in the shop).

Before I was in Hong Kong I have actually read reviews about this and a majority said that it was quite a good peel off mask for blackheads and dead skin so I was quite excited to get this.
For me I was quite disappointed with this mask because I've never really had bad reactions from beauty products before but after using the mask purely on my nose it has left a red rash on where it has been applied for a few days. However my friends and family has also used this too and didn't have a reaction but said it didn't clear pores/blackheads amazingly.




0 comments:

Post a Comment