26 May 2012

Hong Kong Return!



airport pic


Yes! as you could see from the entry title I have just recently came back from my two week holiday in Hong Kong. I have brought a few products which I will review and recommend in the coming entries.

I think Hong Kong has an amazing range of beauty cosmetics in comparison to UK because it seems to have a majority of brands from the UK as well as brands from Korea/Japan which is now very popular in HK. My favourite beauty drug store is Sasa and Colourmix.

At first I was really home sick because I realise how different life is compared to UK but now I really miss it.
I miss the food and how I could still go out shopping till late and have as much sushi as I can at a cheap price.
Transport is convenient and there are numerous of shops to choose from and places to explore and especially for girls, there are a lot of clothing shops but just be aware that the price of the the exact piece of clothing may vary amongst places (at some places you could haggle).




0 comments:

Post a Comment