26 May 2012

Small Birthday celebration ~Dad


Had a small birthday celebration with my dad yesterday. Me and family went out to Zaza Bazaar (In Bristol) for dinner then home for some cake ^^. 


Patisserie Valerie - angelica cake

Air freshener (I thought it was alcohol)
ZAZA BAZAAR

For those that haven't been to Zaza Bazaar I will now give a brief review of what I think of the place.


Variety: Basically it is a buffet and it does have quite a variety of food to choose from in comparison to other buffet bars in bristol i.e. preview bar. Nice selection to choose from 


Price: However I think it is quite pricey for max stay of 1hour 45mins  (Monday to Thursday £14.99 Friday to Sunday £16.99). 

Service: I have actually had bad service experiences with this place but would revisit.

Revisit: Yes (tbh there is not alot of places like this in bristol)

If you do plan to visit Zaza I would offer a few tips:

1) Book a table. - if you turn up on the dot, it is likely you won't get a table because they now do time slots for people to eat in the evening: 5pm, 7pm and 9pm.
2) Arrive early/on time- They will definitely kick you out after 1hour 45mins of your BOOKING TIME so don't be late and don't bring people that eat slow
3) Don't order green tea - This is so unreasonable, I ordered 3 teas and they gave me ONE small pot with three teabags in it that doesn't even fill 3 small cups of green tea to the top. I complained about this and they refuse to refill hot water so that I could get my 3 teas which they will charge at £2 something. So I said if I were to order 99 green teas would they fit all 99 tea bags in one pot and charge me 99 green teas even if there is not enough water for it. They didn't really understand  =_=" but after a long time of nagging they did refill ONCE!
4) Don't book online - apparently you have to put a deposit

look at their website for further details 

ZA ZA BAZAAR
Harbourside
Canon's Road
Bristol
BS1 5UH
Tel:             01179 220330      





0 comments:

Post a Comment