26 May 2012

Half price Starbucks frappuccino!


1/2 price, DON'T MISS OUT


Remember the offer is 3pm-5pm


Cookie Crumble Frappuccino


For those that live in the UK there is now this happy hour offer at Starbucks for half price frappucino's between 3pm-5pm.This offer ends on the 05/06/2012 so hurry and take advantage of it like me before it ends ^o^.

I have tried the new mocha cookie crumble frappuccino but think its too sweet for my liking so I have gone back to my all time favourite chocolate cream frappucino today mmmmm.

I would also like to take this opportunity to stress my love for the OREO KFC KRUSHEMS! (Is a must have for cookie and milkshake lovers and  non lovers) my absolute favourite. GO AND GET ONE NOW!

I have also been to McDonald's the other day and got myself the new:  



I've told the guy to put less choc sauce in it so it wasn't too sweet. It was nice but it still doesn't beat the limited edition pancake ice cream from burger king quite awhile ago (T_T Haiz I miss it so much).


0 comments:

Post a Comment