27 May 2012

Highly recommended Hair straightening treatment

My Rating: 5/5

If you would like to have permanent straight and shiny hair everyday without using hair straighteners I would highly recommend the 'rebonding treatment' at the hair salon. 

"Rebonding is a chemical hair treatment that makes your hair straight, sleek and shiny"

It is quite expensive and time consuming process but I would highly recommend this because you will see a dramatic difference after,and it will last until your hair grow out.

However please be aware that it is best to choose a good salon and select one of the best treatments (there are different price range treatments to choose from). This is important because one of my friend has tried the cheaper options and it was her biggest regret because it made her hair dry and brittle, another friend has also tried to do hers at reflections hair salon but it went back to curly when she got wet by the rain. 

I did mine in Hong Kong in 'Hair Q' salon which I highly recommend. See below for my results.

3 weeks after the treatment

Price:  including hair cut =  $995  which is roughly  £82.91
Treatment time: 4 hours including hair cut 
Before the treatment: My hair use to be very dry and fuzzy. Some hairdressers refuse to do the treatment on people that have bleached their hair. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment