27 May 2012

Blackheads


My Ratings: 4/5 but slightly prefer Clinelle

What is it? These products are said to reduce blackheads/whiteheads after a few applications

30ml b.liv off with those heads and 12ml Clinelle blackhead control gel

I have brought both of these products from Sasa (Hong Kong) can't quite remember the exact price but b.liv was around $300 and Clinelle was $109. With both of these products, you just have to put a small amount
on your nose/ Tzone and leave it on without having to wash it out. Its got menthol in both products so you do feel a little tingle.

I would say I prefer Clinelle in terms of value for money because I have noticed a difference on my nose in only a few days of using it.So it was quite hard to determine the effectiveness of B.liv because my nose was cleaned by the Clinelle one (blackheads reduced).

Consistency: Gel/ serum consistency
Repurchase: definately Clinelle but will continue to try b.liv
Package: B.liv is more hygienic with the pump but clinelle is has a tube tip instead which may not be 




0 comments:

Post a Comment