3 Jun 2012

Creme de la mer


Rating: 4/5 (pricing and temporary)






After reading numerous of reviews on this product, this was once one of my dream products and must haves but due to the price I was unable to get my hands on it, therefore I would like to note the price disadvantage for this product.
I am very thankful to my sister because she brought the 'gel' version  for my birthday which I love because it is not too thick (the cream was very thick) nor runny.
This is definitely worth the purchase because it works amazingly as most people say but I have noticed that the gel version uses up quicker than the cream but you'll definitely notice a difference in skin smoothness even having perfect skin.
It made not the slightest change to my scars unfortunately and I would say the results were not long lasting once you stop using it, but there are no other products that has given me results like this product.

worth the purchase if it wasn't so pricey
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment