26 Jul 2012

PEELING FEET ALERT- Do not open if sensitive. Feet mask review


Rating: 9/10 would give higher if I didn't have to do the treatment for that long

I grabbed this feet mask as soon as I noticed that the sole of my feet was peeling. This was unusual because it never happens to me when i was in UK. This was roughly ($100) from sasa (roughly £8.30). The sales assistant said that it is normal for peeling to happen within two weeks after using this product.





Tape was given in the pack


Below shows some pics of the condition of my feet (before and after). Please do not scroll down if sensitive to pictures of feet/peeling skin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                               STOP!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------











BEFORE:



A FEW DAYS LATER: (It doesn't hurt)



Results: 1 week 1/2


would say the results are pretty good


0 comments:

Post a Comment