7 Aug 2012

Reenix cps

Rating: 3/5



I have recently had my free cps treatment from Reenix. The treatment process was a little bit like a facial with cold water. The consultant said that the treatment should tone my face and help balance uneven skin tone.
However because my face had minor allergies the treatment did sting but it was acceptable.The venue was posh and the staff were very polite. The whole process was quick (minus the selling part maybe 15mins)

Results: I have noticed that my skin has brightened after the treatment
recommend?: yes but it is very pricey for what it is and i cannot really say for one treatment
price: One treatment worth $750 the consultant recommended 18 for me (I only have a few freckles and slight uneven skintone) and a treatment should be done every 3 weeks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment