23 Aug 2012

Sonia kashuk concealer


Rating: 5/5 see review below after 1st paragraph

This was shipped all the way from the US ^^ a special thank you to my sister for ordering it for me ^^.
This was a recommended economic product from my school ($10). It has two shades of concealer (you could mix it to match skin colour) and a neutralizer (to help neutralise redness/blemishes) and a translucent powder to set the concealer. Haven't used this yet but apparently it has quite a high coverage. Love the packaging because it is quite compact but wish it came with an applicator or some sort ^^ the cover is magnetic which is cool. But I've heard people mention that it is slightly on the dry side so may consider getting the IPSA concealer pallete later.

After using it: omg I absolutely love this concealer, you could match it to skin colour easily it is so creamy (didn't expect it to be) and the coverage is so good. Love this so much








0 comments:

Post a Comment